March 03, 2011

LSWStoryAnimations Interview

As a frequent visitor to the visitor to the site, I have gotten to know LSW very well, but here's a little behind the scene's you may want to know!

Who inspired you to make stop motions?
--I don't think there was a particular brickfilmer that inspired me to create stop motion. I definitely remember liking pizzamovies and spugesdu brickfilms a lot.

Does making stopmotion affect your social life or how people think about you?
--Not too many people know about my hobby but the ones that do are generally supportive.

Will you ever stop making films? If so, when? and how?
--I will never stop making films but there may be times in the future when I won't be able to put them out as frequently.

What has been your favorite, and most useful set Lego has produced?
--My favorite set by far has to be the Clone Wars Republic Gunship. There is so much you can do with it!

Who are a few of your favorite brickfilmers?
--Currently my favorite brickfilmers are spugesdu and Keshen8. I'll never get tired of watching their videos.

Can your viewers expect to see any future films or productions?
--Yes, absolutely! I'm planning on bringing back my Star Wars the Clone Wars Stories for a second season. I might also throw in a few other misc brickfilms including Halo and Lego City too.

Would you ever be interested in working here on TBU?
--I will say I've considered it but I'm not sure if I'd have enough time to actively contribute news on a regular basis.

Thank you so much for taking this time away from your work and other doings, plus, We very much appreciate your generosity of placing a link on your channel. And for those of you who dont know where that is: http://www.youtube.com/user/LSWStoriesAnimations Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment