March 07, 2011

MrThomasOH is leaving for awhile

Hello, My name is MrThomasOH, and I have been an author on this site for about 4 months now and I love working on this site. If you guys have been to my youtube channel, and as you may know I am currently working on a big movie for my fans, and I have asked Clonetroopercustoms if I can have a little time off from the site, so I will not be making a new article in about a month or two. Thank you CT for letting me have some time off and I am sorry to say this but, bye.

-MrThomasOH

5 comments:

  1. WHO THE FUCK CARES?!
    YOU NEVER WRITE ARTICLES!!
    NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy, if you don't like this site DEVIL ANON, There's this button called the close button, that you can use to LEAVE this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about spam. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well sorry if you feel this way DEVIL ANON, I'm sure your mom won't appreciate when I tell her that you sir, used some very bad words that are not allowed on this site and that you wouldn't say to me up front because your whole big messed up life is on the computer. Sorry if I'm being mean but I personally hate trolls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. See this is what i mean.
    This guy is obviously some moron who has not life or friends and just trolls.
    Try going camping : )

    ReplyDelete