August 24, 2011

Audience Change

Hey guys, its me CTC here and I have something very important to talk to you guys about. Contrary to popular belief, TBU views have dramatically dropped. It's not something I like to say lightly, but we need to get these views up or this site goes down. I hate to say it, but its the truth. I - as well as all other staff members- put a lot into the site here, and the views we're getting back are just not enough.

So with that, I come to my point... There are certain steps I, as owner of this site, are willing to take; including ad space and spotlights for Sponsors and benefactors. If interested, contact me at CTCFanNetwork@gmail.com.

ADVERTISEMENT SPACE IS LIMITED, SO CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION.

If interested in applying for authorship/moderator duties, contact me: CTC. at CTCFanNetwork@gmail.com. If you apply to be an author, be ready to test your skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment