October 22, 2011

Clone Army Customs Review



A few days ago the CloneArmyCustoms order I placed back in May finally got here! Below is my review of Tyler's figures.

What I got in this order was exactly what I wanted. I bought Tyler's Clone Wars Commander Gree. Plus, because of the long wait he appears to have sent me a bonus, which happened to be the Clone Wars Green Leader/41st Elite trooper, in addition to several weapons. The customs themselves look great. Tyler did a great job as always, not missing a single detail. I'm also pleased to see that the torsos and legs were printed instead of decaled. I personally prefer this over decals. However, there is a noticeable difference between the color of the helmet and torso. Some of the printing is also a bit fuzzy in various places. Another thing that I have to point out is the ridiculous amount of time it took for the order to get here. I ended up waiting 6 months! The moral of that story though, is to place your order in advance. Overall, these customs are still very well made and I think they are going to look great in my new film! 


Here are the figures I got in my order. As you can see, there is a slight color difference between the decaled helmet and printed torso. Nevertheless, they are still very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment