July 17, 2011

Brickfilm Review: Red Squadron goes to the Movies by TaylorPlacePro

Whenever I watch this, I must admit, I can't stop myself grinning throughout the whole thing. This brickfilm, by TaylorPlacePro, is the funniest Lego Star Wars Brickfilms I have ever seen!

While Red Squadron go to watch The Dark Trooper, a funny parody of The Dark Knight, all hell breaks loose back at the base when  a fire starts in the mess hall!

The movie scenes were funny and probably the best animation in the brickfilm. It isn't the most impressive animation I've scene and the frame rate looks quite low most of the time but the amazing comedy more than makes up for it!

In the mess hall, the music in the background, together with the Clones' ridiculous reaction to the fire, make this scene extremely funny. The fire, literally takes up the entire screen, with the Clone who started it just making odd noises and the other Clone getting the commander, who is caught watching Teletubbies! There are plenty of other funny moments but I won't describe them all to you! Find them for yourself!

Animation: 6/10
Comedy: 10/10
Overall: 8/10 Great!

Link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTuRE7Sfkg

No comments:

Post a Comment